Our uniform is important as it unifies us as a school but it also helps children to feel proud of their learning and taking pride in all that they do.
Our school uniform is:
- Copenhagen Primary School Logo or plain red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Copenhagen Primary School Logo or plain red polo shirts
- Plain grey / black trousers, pinafore or, skirt (NOT tracksuit bottoms or leggings)
- Plain black or white socks or plain black tights
- Flat black school shoes (NOT sandals, coloured shoes or football trainers)
- Stud earrings
- Copenhagen Primary School Logo or plain white t-shirt
- Blue / black shorts / tracksuit bottoms
PE kits must be brought into school separately for the children to change into. If you are unsure about what day your child is taking part in PE, please see their class teacher.
School Uniform is available to buy from:
Rough Cut Casuals
16 Chapel Market
Phone: 020 7837 7924
You can also order online at Rough Cut Casuals